A new ground breaking self-test method to detect hexavalent chromium in coating samples.
DARE TO PREPARE CONVENTION: Oftec/MONTI Group Join Forces Powering Sustainable Surface Preparation
MontiPower® Preparation from Scratch!
Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit. Championship MontiPower®
WE ARE REALLY PROUD TO ANNOUNCE OUR MONTIPOWER® ITALIAN DISTRIBUTOR
MONTI GROUP EXPANDS WITH MONTIPOWER® BRASIL
MONTIPOWER® joined the CAS-ALLIANCE
Cordless, a contractor’s delight
During the Press Conference of 8th of December 2020, Frits Doddema, CEO of the Monti Group, for MontiPower® explained to the press the motivation to join the alliance. For surface preparation at heights and at difficult to access objects cordless means double freedom. Freedom to contractors to use batteries of other CAS members and freedom without the hassle of loose cables or hozes. MontiPower® offers 5,5Amp and 8Amp/18V batteries to power their new Bristle Blaster® Cordless and the new wearless Vinyl Zapper® Ultimate based on the new MontiPower® patented adaptor system.
Preservation Holding AS and MONTI – Werkzeuge GmbH have joined forces
Articles in the media
- SubseaWorld BrazilMagazine | 07 | 2021 Surface Preparation with Technologies for Subsea & Fieldjoint Coating
- ICPM | Cover Story | 04 | 2021: Pipeline Corrosion by Adequate Surface Preparation
- ICPM | Cover Story | 04 | 2020: Preservation Holding AS, owned by Norvestor form Oslo supports growth of MONTI-Werkzeuge GmbH
- World of Pipelines | Cover Story | 04 | 2020: From Blast off to Landing
- IHK (Industrie- und Handelskammer Bonn/Rhein-Sieg) | 09 | 2019: MONTI – Professionelle Oberflächen-bearbeitung mit innovativen Technologien (with an online article at ihk-bonn.de)
- 3R Special | 01 | 2019: Surface Preparation with Technologies for Subsea & Fieldjoint Coating
Author of MontiPower®
Leadership | Sales | Marketing | Development
The latest news about us
MONTI – WERKZEUGE GMBH
Germany+49 (0) 2242 9090 630